Is this it??

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4684798945_02756a3c12.jpg

I'll try and cut a long story short....

Came off Cerazette 28th April thought I ov'd last Thursday only b/c I had sore/sensitive nipples, af like pains and I seemed to have ewcm but I only know this from when I wiped I don't check...(not sure what I'm looking for )

Anyway I bought some IC opk's and they arrived yesterday I poas yesterday and it was totally neg today I get this this so I'm mega confused.... any ideas????

Hi...this is the kind ive been getting since CD9 when i started testing.No sign of ovulation though.It has to atleast as dark or darker than control line to be +ve.which CD r u on...

I've no idea... I've not had any period since coming off the pill 28th April, I'm totally in the dark and have no idea whats going on :wacko:

So if ov is imminent should we be bding in anticipation??

Just a suggestion.While BDing every other day...u might want to wait for first AF post pill cos sometimes u may not ovulate in the first cycle..or it might take a while...once u get one or two AFs u will have some vague idea and then can start testing for ovulation.If the cycle is too long after the pill..u might just run out of strips.:winkwink:

Ok I'm a bit confused as I dont' use these types of opks but which line is the control line? Is it the light one (one on right) or the dark one (one on left)?

Hi Yatta the cotrol line is the darkest one... I wish it was the other way around lol x

get bdiong hunny and youshould get a poswith the next day or two. i would test twice a day if you can too xx

Thanks chick! I've done 2 more today (I know, I know... ADDICT!!) and they're both the same as the one in the pic... so lets hope! x x

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4685463529_1cd0ac6145.jpg

So are these getting darker? The first one at the top is the one in the first picture I posted the second 2 tests on this picture are from later on

Oh well just tested for a 4th time and it was lighter probably as light as the first test :-/ did I miss my surge?

Def getting darker, and not to worry if you've missed the surge, doesn't that mean the egg is being released?? still got chance to catch it!

good luck xx

Def getting darker, and not to worry if you've missed the surge, doesn't that mean the egg is being released?? still got chance to catch it!

good luck xx

Oh thanks hun! I'm new to this if you can't tell lol! x

Its exciting :D Hehe.

I still get very confused about OVing, but I got the best pos i've had since using OPKs tonight :D good luck hunny.

Off topic, where in West Mids? :D

Its exciting :D Hehe.

I still get very confused about OVing, but I got the best pos i've had since using OPKs tonight :D good luck hunny.

Off topic, where in West Mids? :D

wohoo! fx'd for you then too hun :)

Cradley Heath nr Dudley. x

Awesome :D I was born and grew up in Netherton :D

I miss Dudley very much!!

OMG.. Just up the road from me then... about a mile lol
Small world eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads