Is this it??

Indeed it is! I used to work in merry hill, but moved to notts to be with my partner. Still visit my family alot though, I used to hate the accent but now I'd give anything to hear it on a regular basis :D I lost my accent 3 years ago, now I sound like a student.

Anyway hunny, good luck catching the egg this month! I have fingers crossed for you.

Btw is gemie a short version of your name??

Indeed it is! I used to work in merry hill, but moved to notts to be with my partner. Still visit my family alot though, I used to hate the accent but now I'd give anything to hear it on a regular basis :D I lost my accent 3 years ago, now I sound like a student.

Anyway hunny, good luck catching the egg this month! I have fingers crossed for you.

Btw is gemie a short version of your name??

I used to work at Ravel in Merry Hill well I worked in a few shops in Merry Hill when I was well ( got MS now)
Ravel was my most recent.
I hate my accent! I'd love to sound like a student! lol I try not to use the slang too much lol all the ay I's and doe ya's :haha: I hate it!
My fiancé is from Portsmouth and he still can't understand us when I talk with my friends lol

Gemma is my full name :)

Its really funny, because Jemma is my name... lol

I used to work at the ice cream stand by New Look, 18 months there and loved it.

I never spoke the slang, but my sister is terrible for it, I can barely understand it... "I day do it.." " Ow Bin Yow..." lol

What a coincidence about the names!!

Its really funny, because Jemma is my name... lol

I used to work at the ice cream stand by New Look, 18 months there and loved it.

I never spoke the slang, but my sister is terrible for it, I can barely understand it... "I day do it.." " Ow Bin Yow..." lol

What a coincidence about the names!!

OMG that is a coincidence JEM! haha

I know where you mean! I've never had an ice cream from there though lol

I hate the slang my brother speaks it all the time. I don't thankfully!

Do you like it in Notts?

You'll know when it's a good one. The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line. I was pretty much skipping around the loo when it happened to me. Husband just kinda tilted his head at me ;)

Coming up to my surge, the line, as shown in your pictures gradually starts getting darker. Don't look like it will be long now!! =)

Yeah I love it in Notts, I miss dudley but thats mainly cause of family and old friends, but i don't regret leaving it all cause i've got a wonderful man and a beautiful step daughter, just wish it were closer/less expensive on the train when the three of us travel it can cost up to £50 :( but its worth it to see my mum and dad.

When were you diagnosed with MS? I have a cousin who was diagnosed with it a few years ago.

Thanks chaos!! I think I'll be the same as you! lol

@faerieprozac Trains are extorcionate aren't they... before I could drive we used to travel down to my fiancé's parent it used to be nearly 200 quid!

I've had MS since 2002 I was diagnosed in 2004. It's never boring! I have some really weird things happen, I've been blind, I've lost the use of my legs I've had no feeling in various parts of my body. I'm pretty much tired all the time and the list goes on! Thankfully I'm doing okay at the moment. I know when I'm preggo my symptoms will dissapear afte birth it's usual to have a relapse but I'm up okay with that... I've thought about it loooong and hard I'm more than ready!

I had my son way before my MS occurred so it will be tough but my fiancé is wonderful and I know he'll make a brilliant daddy.

Anyway I better get off to bed! Catch up tomorrow :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->