Is this my bloody show? *warning: pic!*

funkadelic

Reaction score
Is this the bloody show? I've had a sweep two days ago, been walking like crazy, had lots of pinkish town discharge and cramps and now this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 47
Looks like the start of it hun. I lost mine this morning and was very similar but it was down the toilet. I'm now at hospital and have been told I'm 2cm dialted!

Certainly looks like it. Good luck!

I lost mine earlier and it looks very similar. Hope labour kicks off soon...for both of us!

I've been wanting to read this post all afternoon, but didn't want to!! Just plucked up the courage.. Lol.. Delicate gag reflex..
I saw my lost plug with my first but it was big, so I must of lost it all at once, I never did with my last one, but I actually lost alot of blood just before I had her, thick dark blood.. Weird.
Good luck with your impending labour 

Is this the bloody show? I've had a sweep two days ago, been walking like crazy, had lots of pinkish town discharge and cramps and now this!
Looks like the real thing lil momma!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Nothing new happening yet except more cramping and more bloody show last night, going to need to walkwalkwalk again today by the looks of things. Crossing my fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->