Is this normal after m/c?

gemi83

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm totally confused, just looking to find out if anyone has experienced the same. I m/c between the 31/12/10 and 10/1/11 I started getting matte brown discharge (Sorry if TMI) about a week ago, couple of days ago it changed 2 fresh blood but that only lasted a day now I'm bk to the discharge. Before I m/c I had very heavy periods with clots etc, the d/c doesnt even look lyk old blood. We have bn tryin since I m/c, I really don't want to get my hopes up coz I have 'felt' pregnant and done a test only to get :bfn:. It breaks my heart every time. Is this to be expected from my 1st AF visit?

this happened to me. i mc 13 jan 2011 and tried, got af on day 33 and it came for 2 days went away for a night (wine/alchol does this) it came back and now is slowing down no doubt it ll be over by tuesday:) i ov late :( wish i didnt but i do:( but last time i didnt do ov tests and i got bfp first time with dtd on a wed fri sat and at day 19/20/21/22 to make sure, that time i got a boy. for my girl i dtd on day 19 and not after and got a girl:) now all i want is a healthy baby full term:) want my xmas baby:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->