Is this normal?! Could swear I about died today !

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is just extreme spd or baby engaged already or a fractured pelvic area or what .... But I'm in so much pain down there this past week I have barely got any sleep what so ever and my appetite is non existent, and I get extremely crampy at night when I lay down, almost every night I wake up from episodes like a terrible horrid visit from AF .... Tylonal is a joke, icing it is a joke, I'm thinking physical therapy only makes it worse.... I called my dr and he said he wants to see me to see if its spd or babys position or something else, but can't get me in til thur morning .... I'm so irritable and frustrated!!! I just need sleep.... This can't be good for baby:( it's starting to stress me out bad....

I appreciate this is probably going to be of little use, but i have SPD and i try to soothe it with a hour or 2 long soak in a warm bath or using a birthing ball to sit on and gently rock my hips, i also have a 5ft pillow to sleep on.

these methods dont always take all the pain away and I've suffered many sleepless nights due to this, but there just some of the methods i use to try and help.

if you can get someone to give you a back rub too ... i usually bully my OH into this :haha:

i know painkillers arent very helpful and i really hope one or two of these work for you huni xxx :hugs:

Thanks for the reply!! My pain isn't in my hips , it's down under , the vagina bones I guess we could say? I do sleep with the body pillow, my phys therapist told me heat and spreading my legs on the ball will make it worse :/ I'm not sure if this is even spd anymore because none of the therapy has been working, it only gets worse... And baby is so low I can't wear the support belt, I get horrible cramps and he flips out.....she has me doing Kegals of all kind and after my stomach hurts so bad.... Is that normal for Kegals? Wonder what he's thinking in there lol like what the heck is my mom doing to me?!

I was the same with dd1, kind of felt like I'd been kicked in the crotch by a horse! I ended up on crutches. It was spd, and caused because she engaged very early and stayed low until the end. I know it's no consolation now, but for me it disappeared as soon as dd1 was born.
Hope your doc can recommend something to help
Xx

Thank u :) good to know, gives me hope the end is near! My dr prescribed me Norco for the pain, but I'm scared to take it :( I am so sleep deprived from the pain though ..... By any chance did you deliver early because of it?

I was induced on my due date due to reduced fetal movement so I'm not sure how much longer I would have gone if left alone. How far along are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->