is this normal??.....

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
Hey all contractions started about 8am .... aince then they have progressed to half an hr apart. To now aprox 15 mins apart... they are kinda ranging between 9-15 mins... with 2 odd ones at 7 mins... but as i say mainly around 15mins.

Ive also just lost my plug... is it normal to be slight irregular?? Defffo NOT bhs lol
Thank u xx

Yes it's normal for this to happen in the early stages of labour, only time will tell if it immediately transitions into proper labour or tails off and resumes in a day or so (or possibly longer). With my youngest I had this for about 48 hours before things really kicked in xx

Thanks for replying... i really hope it develops lol was 64 hrs with my first from start to finish.
Deffo stronger than wen they first started.. and all my bum feels bruised... never had that before??

Go do some walking and sexy time :) thankfully I've never had to deal with that lol good luck

My second labour started like this with very irregular contractions. Midwife said it was down to the position of the babies head against the cervix. In the end I went for a long walk with my ds1 to the park and that really got things going. So maybe try a bit of a walk if you can or some different positions. Use a birth ball perhaps to bounce and rotate your hips. Failing that try and rest until it all really gets going if you can. Good luck its so frustrating but hopefully you will be there very soon xx

Yep... I had that with DS2 but I'm sorry to say he didn't arrive for 28 hours so if u can go for a walk or bounce on exercise ball! Don't worry they will be fairly bang on regular and get worse in a few hours then things really get moving!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->