Is this normal??

Irishmum

Mum to Alex
Reaction score
I was changing Alex's nappy and there was a brownish/reddish discharge in it. Not much. But I wasn't told to expect this anywhere or by anyone.

Did any of your LOs have this?

I was changing Alex's nappy and there was a brownish/reddish discharge in it. Not much. But I wasn't told to expect this anywhere or by anyone.

Did any of your LOs have this?

It's quite common for girls to have a bit of bleeding after they're born as your hormones are leaving their body - if you're worried about it I'd speak to your midwife though :hugs: x

Yep paige had it, and no they don't tell, my sis pre-warned me thank god, otherwise i would of shit myself!!

Well thank god for that! I mean all the books I've read, all the websites I've looked up and all the people I've spoken to (who are more than happy to give you useless information) and nothing or noone mentioned the tiny little detail that my baby might start inexplicably bleeding!

Funny how bnb has made its way into my life though. When Mum saw that I was worried about it she said 'why dont ya ask all those lovely friends of yours on the internet'.... awww Lol! :D

https://www.ecureme.com/emyhealth/Pediatrics/Vaginal_Discharge_in_Infants.asp

Found this link for you and LOL for bnb comment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back