is this normal????

Rosie06

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
my 11 week old dd has suddenly today started eating less but sleeping more what i mean is she has always fed every 3hours she has 5 feeds per day and sleeps for approx 45-60 mins every nap but today all she has seemed to want to do is sleep when i feed her she is fussing at the bottle and just trying to chew the teat she has only taken 17oz so far today and she would of normally had approx 24shes not been interested in her playmate or bouncer.
not sure what to do with her any advice????

Hi hun
My LO did this around the same time and then again a month later. I was worried stupid but the doctor sad nothing was wrong and sometimes they dont have their usual appetite, just like us big people:flower:

It lasted about 3 days and then all of a sudden she started back up again with her usual patterns.

However, babies will also do this if unwell. So if your LO has a temp, isn't their normal self, etc then take a visit to the gp, but hopefully all is well and this is just a phase:thumbup:

Hi hun
Yeah! That's completely noraml for them to have these sort ov breaks, I have 4 children:wacko: in total and recently givin birth to my twins who now are 3 months old, and yes there were many days when they wanted to sleep, sleep and just sleep and also the days when they behaved like hungry monsters:haha: :d Not a professional opinion but i wouldn't be worry too much, relax and let them enjoy their days of laziness but still if you think that's Worrying then you can call your doctor or HV to take some advice.
Hope everything Settles down soon :) take care:thumbup:
:hugs:

thanks girls

i think ill see how she is tomorrow and maybe take her to gps if no better its just awful when they cant tell you if anything is wrong

Sounda like a growth spurt.. Theres a big one at 12 weeks/3 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"