Is this normal?

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
My DS has not been settling at all on a night apart from 2 nights since we brought him home. He isn't latching properly just yet and has been really fussy when i'm BF him, basically been feeding non stop all day for about 2 weeks straight and then last night he slept brilliantly, he went down at about 12 woke around 3.30 for a feed then didn't wake until 8 this morning. He's had his last feed at about 2ish and he's been asleep in his Basket since, i'm gobsmacked as before today he would not sleep unless me or DH were holding him!!!! Is it normal for them to setlle all of a sudden?? I'm being partanoid and scared there's something wrong with him lol, i'm never happy haha.

Both my kids did the same way. Sleeping through the night at 1 month.

I'd say just make the most of it. It's amazing how we worry so much isn't it?! I remember one day being so worried cos Poppy had slept better through the night and being totally paranoid that she was asleep too much during the day but if they want to sleep, let them sleep. And if she is starting to get into a pattern at night at such a young age, then great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->