is this pain normal? I crnt remember

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Today walking back from school I had a sudden sharp stabbing pain in my right side,very low down. It was not a constant pain,came and went with sharp pain. Once I got home and sat down it disappeared,then about half an hour later I got up and the pain hit me again. Its now gone and not had nothing since.

iv heard these pains are normal and if they get extremely painful then that's when I should be concerned.

Anybody else experience these sharp shooting pains?
My first pregnancy was a mc @ 12 weeks and in august I had a chemical... so every twinge and pain is sort of leaving me on edge and feel so nervous about having another loss.

I have those too.. they are called corpus luteum pains that come from your ovary.

copied and pasted this form an article I read
What does the corpus luteum do?

The corpus luteum produces progesterone. Progesterone makes the lining of the uterus thick for implantation and is necessary to sustain a healthy pregnancy. The corpus luteum produces progesterone until the placenta begins to take over progesterone production around ten weeks gestation.

If the egg is fertilized, the corpus luteum will begin receiving HCG from the embryo. HCG tells the corpus luteum to keep producing progesterone. The corpus luteum lasts for about ten weeks after ovulation. After ten weeks the placenta takes over progesterone production through the end of pregnancy.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/corpus-luteum.shtml#ixzz3FaemoPLD

i think your pains are normal and the only time to truly worry is if they are associated with bleeding or the pains never go away.

when i was 4-5 weeks i had pains every single day but only when i was resting, and about twice day.. when i was moving i guess i couldnt notice them. only maybe twice were they ever sharp but each time they lasted mere seconds but ofcourse were uncomfortable. when im working though, i have HORRIBLE horrible back pain and sometimes if i dont rest long enough between working, the pain shoots across my hips. the pain only happens if i work over 5 hours at work. terrible! but they do go away completely not long after im done at work. my mom and my boyfriend's mom both told me to get better shoes and extra padding/gel supports to help

my midwife told me to expect menstrual like pains over the next month and thats exactly what my old pains transitioned to. i used to have worrisome pains in one spot and it scared me but now im almost 7 weeks and all ive been having are pains that are just like menstrual cramps in the lower back and sometimes in the front as well. i sometimes get sharp pains in the vaginal hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->