Is this positive!??-Panicking :(

I know I should stop testing but I can’t help myself wanting to see a dye stealer.
Top test is from Tuesday and the bottom is from friday(today) so hope this is my take home baby x

7E5C419C-1F50-431E-B039-5CB35DE38467.jpeg 19EE86F3-26F4-47A2-8E60-D94E1B32BB04.jpeg

Great lines hon.
Im out again this month just waiting for AF so sad:-(

Thanks ladies AF is here.
Will hopefully be able to give it one last final try this cycle.

After this cycle I'm going to have a break in October and November and may start again in December or January.
Depending on my bloodtest results.

Thanks ladies AF is here.
Will hopefully be able to give it one last final try this cycle.

After this cycle I'm going to have a break in October and November and may start again in December or January.
Depending on my bloodtest results.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations!! :yipee:

I’m worried they look like there getting lighter I was expecting a dye sealer. My wee was quite pale but I’m sure it’s supposed to be darker then this :cry:

9D36AD9F-8BB0-4BBC-9018-6D7DE7E4141A.jpeg

Those lines are still looking great to me. Am not sure the ICs are too great for "dye stealing" progression at this point. Essentially they're good for telling you your pregnant but I wouldn't use them as a guide for much more at this point, you'll just torture yourself :hugs:

awww @Stargirl1993 so happy to see this! I've just taken a test today too which says positive but i'm so scared as well!

thankyou x I think I’m just going to have to stop testing I’m worrying so much x

I honestly think that’d be the best thing. I’ve been there agonising over lines and it’s the worst. Keep telling yourself “today I am pregnant” any time you start to feel anxious :hugs:

Lines look great to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->