Is this Positive?

Ria1603

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im more of a lurker thank a poster but i was wondering if anyone thought this was a positive OPK. :wacko:

I have never had an opk as dark as this and after losing 3 stone of weight will be starting clomid on my next cycle. I was told i don't ovulate but this opk has got me wondering. The picture was taken about 10 mins after the test was taken.

Any advice would be greatly Appreciated

Many Thanks

Marie xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
Def a surge and looks like a positive to me !

Thanks. So much I took another at 9pm and it's exactly the same darkness. Will do another tomorrow and see from there. Gonna BD just in case. Lol

Marie xxx

You just posted on my thread so thought I would come to have a look... This looks pretty positive to me, these tests are 35miu so I would say that is a fab line! Not so keen on these tests though myself as they are not reallt fast enough and are £7 for 5 :o

Thanks Hun I've never had much luck with them or any other opk until now lol. There pretty expensive arnt they lol but this line has made me feel hopeful for the first time in 4 years lol. I'm wondering if the line will be any darker tomorrow.

Marie xxx

I took another test this afternoon at 4pm and there is a line but it is now really light so im wondering if i have ovulated or not. Im really not sure. Any more thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Marie xx

I took another test this afternoon at 4pm and there is a line but it is now really light so im wondering if i have ovulated or not. Im really not sure. Any more thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Marie xx

Mine has done exactly the same thing hun, Maybe we are due AF same day! ooo you can be my test buddy:happydance:

Yeah i feel quite excited lol, how sad am i haha!! i think i will be due to test around 30th Dec, fingers crossed for us both :thumbup:

Do you have any symptoms hun?

My Boobs have started to hurt a bit today but thats it for me.

Really severe back ache! loss of appetite and the need to vomit , so i have quite a few :blush: I think I just symptom spot to much myself

Im right there with u lol. I think i imagine things lmao xxx

Well... I HAVE just been sick, so who knows, maybe I could have ate something that didnt agree with me, as its too late in the day and I didn't suffer sickness with my LO

Oh no, maybe see how u feel tom hun and do another OPK see what it says

Hope u feel a bit better xx

Wishful thinking, I will do another OPK in the morning, are the FMU ones reliable or should i use SMU? what do you use hehe

I find that i get better lines in the afternoon but these were the best lines i have ever seen on an opk for me hehe.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->