Is this possible???

Robertsgirl

Reaction score
Okay two weeks and 2 days ago I miscarried I took a pregnancy test on the 14 one line I took one this morning.......two!!!:huh:I'm so surprised iv been feeling ill the last two days throwing up...is it possible i'm pregnant??? I'm so excited!!!! But I don't want to be let down...I went and had my last blood work done today..tomorrow we will see if the numbers jump..pray..cross fingers for us!!!!
Any one think this is possible..I tested the positive at 7:30 first pee..and then an hour ago I tested again and its so light there may not be a line..I'm going crazy I'm excited but trying to prepare for disappointment at the same time

Definitely possible..so you did make sure you got a BFN first?

I sure did!!!! Oh I really hope this is happening!! I'm gonna be crushed if I am wrong...I'll get my blood work results tomorrow I'll update!! I'm feeling queasy as I type this...No other symptoms except I had a lil white drop from my nipple but I am not sure that counts..LOL Thank you for your comment!!!!! :)

I really think anything is possible! Let us know!!!

Ooo I'm so excited for you!! What made you poas??

You mc the same date as me

When did you start dtd?

Well got the call this morning...BIG FAT NEGATIVE...sigh...My numbers where down to a five of course by now they are a zero...Well what a huge tease...I must have had some kind of bug or I'm going crazy and I want to be prego again so bad my brain is leading me on..well I will just keep trying..also my pregnancy strips are just so good it must have picked up that very little bit of HCG left in my body..Thank God my husband has taken the day off he is taking me for ice cream and shoe shopping, and the kids are with their other parents so I don't have to try and pretend I am okay..I am going to try my best to be positive. @WoodyA I tested cause I got the go ahead from my doctor and we are trying to conceive , I also had some strange Nausea the last two days..must have been a slight bug, I'm not sure what dtd means, I stopped bleeding about 2.5 weeks ago, goodluck and message me any time :)

Darn :( that's disappointing especially after being hopeful and how you were feeling :( I always try to remember though that my body will get preggo when it's ready.. I just had my first AF and had a very NTNP approach this 1st month and I guess it just wasn't time.. so on to official cycle #1..

lots of dust for ya!! :hugs:

:dust:

@ WoodyA Okay I get it..looked it up..lol...we started as soon as I stopped bleeding...so I am sure I tested super early :)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about that. I was pulling for you. Hopefully it isn't long. :hugs:

Thank you 1liz9 I hope so as well...Still waiting for something anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->