Is this pregnancy? Implantation?

Groovygal

Reaction score
Hi all . So, last month during the 2nd-3rd week of my pill, i missed a few. However, as soon as id remember, i would take it. Well, my period (although lighter and quite different from my usual period, shorter etc) came a week early! It lasted 4 days. After that, i began to have quite thickish brown discharge, which ive never had before. This lasted a few days. Almost immediately after this, i had heavy white discharge! Which was that heavy i felt wet down there non stop! Everything soon cleared up though until this morning. I went to the loo and when i wiped there was some brown slimy stuff.. Ive also had some light cramping and im taking some chest pains as well. My appetite has changed too. Im also bloated and very gassy. Is this pregnancy or could it be something else? Ive been with my partner over 3 years, and we were both eachothers 1sts and havent been with anyone else! So i know its not an std. Thanks everyone x

This sounds very similar to whats been happening with me, It would be interesting to know if it means we could be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->