Is this progressing?

rainski

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Im aware that these are by no means positive. I have a thirty day cycle and am currently on day 12. So I will hopefully ovulate in three days. I know the first three are progressing, but I cant tell on the fourth? What do you think? Darker? Lighter? The same as the third? Opinions are appreciated! The last one is also suppose to say 2/4.

Attachments

• IMAG0508[2].jpg
    IMAG0508[2].jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0510[1].jpg
    IMAG0510[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
It looks a tad darker... just a teeny tiny bit though!

Im hopless when it comes to Ovulation tests to be honest lol, hence why i have asked the same about mine lol x

Good luck

thank you :) im not paranoid that i may not be ovulating
More opinions please?

I find much more support/response on the ttc threads :/

Looks a tiny bit darker, but it is hard to tell.mar you worried you missed the surge? I o very early lol...hmmm when was your most recent?

Im worried that I may have annovulatory cycles. I was on the birth control shots, and my cycle just became regular in August. I didnt use opks much, but when i did, i used cheapies, and they never had a "positive". Well one day I just had a feeling I was ovulating... (weird, huh) Went to the store, bought clear blue digi's, and got a smiley face. That was in November, and I havent really done opks since. Until this month that is.

I've had a few anov cycles. I always use cheap opks though. Maybe just have lots of sex after your period? That's a lot of work though hahaha

It's okay, we're still young, so we could have sex everyday for all we care. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->