Is this really terrible?!

usamom

Reaction score
What do you think of the name Adrien/Adrian for a boy? My first son's name is Liam and I want something unique to go with it. Middle name will be Isaac. Everyone seems to hate it. I know it's definitely a boy's name-especially with that spelling. But we all know people so anything anymore so really- girls have ended up with it as well.

So I ask here- is it terrible?

Love it. It would be a top contender for a boy if it didn't practically rhyme with our last name.

Adrian Isaac, little brother to Liam. I really like it!

I don't see anything wrong with it. I've heard of way more boy Adrian's than girl. I do prefer it with an A though.

I've never heard of Adrian for a girl, it's definitely a boys name. It's nice, and not too common.

No not terrible at all! I didn't know Adrian was used for girls too. Definitely seems a boyish name to me

Thanks so much. I really like it and probably will end up using it. I figure if he hates it web e is older he can ask to be called Aden or Ian or something. Though I hope not.

I like it!!! You should just tell people you're not disclosing the name. Once you have him, they'll fall in love with him and the name!

Love Adrian Isaac! Also works really well with Liam. Good choices!

Love it. It was my uncle's name who recently passed and considering using it for this LO, but in case his daughter wants to use it some day I decided not to.

All of you really like it. I wonder why my family and friends are so opposed to the name? They all say its too girly, etc.

I definitely know more girl Adriennes than boys, but maybe it's the area. And yeah, I think it's fine :)

Adrian Isaac sounds nice to me!

It clearly can be a girl or boys name, as most names can be nowadays...but with that spelling it's DEFINITELY masculine to me!!

My family hated it when I picked it too :p I personally think it's badass lol

It's on my short list if I have a boy I like it =) adrienne is more girly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"