• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the sac? TMI

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
If any of you have been following my posts in this section, you have probably read about how on June 21st I had an episode of bright red bleeding and contraction-like cramping that led up to the bleeding and continued for the next day, then went away.

Well to update on Tuesday June 30th I began bleeding again. This time it was just light brown spotting that was only there when I wiped. The spotting was still there the next day and gradually got heavier by the day. On July 3rd it became light pink then I had another episode of red bleeding yesterday, this time without contractions.

A couple hours after the red bleeding started, I went to check my pad (this is graphic so I apologize ahead of time) and there was no fresh blood but instead there was what looked like a deflated sac about the length of my finger. It was not a regular blood clot because it didn't soak into my pad. I was able to peel it off and stretch it between my fingers like a piece of tape. It was the color of liver.

After that happened, the bleeding continued to stay red, though not enough to fill a pad an hour like they tell you when you call the hospital. I also had some cramping afterwards that felt more like Braxton Hicks than true labor contractions (as in tolerable but still uncomfortable). They went away when I woke up this morning but the bleeding is still there and very red. My question is was what I passed sound like the sac or is there more still to come?

By the way I was only 6w3d when I miscarried so I have no idea how much would have been developed in that short time.

Its more likely that it was a large chunk of uterine lining, membranes and (depending on how far you were) the beginnings of the placenta. I had this happen as well and I passed three clumps of tissue like that. If you had a smallish, wet/slimy pink gush a bit before it, that was probably the waters. This was explained to me by my Dr who requested I call when I began passing "Fibrous tissue". I started spotting on the 17th, bleeding on the 20th, I stopped bleeding on the 29th and stopped spotting on the 1st.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I actually had my MMC "start" the day before yours did

I had a loss here a few weeks ago, its under titleGRAPHIC PIC please help. Its was a bit bigger then your, plus mine had a tiny unbiblical cord. I put a picture of what I lost up, maybe if you want it to compare too. Hun im so sorry for your loss.. (lots of hugs)

I appreciate both of your responses and am sorry for your losses as well. It is so hard waiting for what is going to happen.

*UPDATE 07/12/15* I lost the sac today. There was no doubt about it. It was huge and way different from what I described originally in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->