Is this the start of a BFP?

Implantation is most common between 6 and 10 dpo but 11 or 12 dpo is not unheard of. 12 is the max that I've heard, though. As you got a much darker positive at 8dpo than you are getting at 11dpo I would more say implantation happened early and what you were feeling was either further implantation (It can happen over several days sometimes) or it could have been the detachment. I'm hoping it isn't the second one and you get a nice sticky bean.
Keep testing and good luck.

Might be worth doing a first response they always give you answers. Fingers crossed hun i can see a positive on the top one xx

Well docs test X 2 was both negative, one was on the same day as line and next was today,
Doctor was horrid on 8dpo but doctor today had more empathy and tried to send me for a blood hcg test, as I've had constant headache for the last 4 days so I've spent 4.5 hours in A&E awaiting full blood results but it came back refused to test for hcg because the urine was negative,
I tried to explain that my mum has had 6 kids and not once did she get positive on urine tests,
My sister has one child and never got a positive on urine test once,
All had to be confirmed by blood, but they won't listen
So if AF (due today or tomorrow) don't show up by the 25th (payday) April I will have to go private for blood
I have got a severe increase in CM(tmi) it's like creamy milky white colour and feels like EWCM
I never ever have any cm at all when period due
And CP is high and soft and closed last night but slightly open this morning, temps still up over cover line
So confused right now

yes some women never metabolize the hcg right for it to come out in urine. It is rare(prolly less than 2% of women) so it isn't something doctors generally like to admit and in some cases they will refuse to even give a blood test of you haven't gotten a positive on a urine test.

Drs tests are less sensitive than shop bought tests. Hope you get a definite answer soon

Thanks girls, I am still in the waiting for AF game now because I just feel completely out so no testing for me(plus I have no tests left in the house)
I'm having aches just below my belly button though which feels different to AF cramps and still hungry all the time but only time will tell now I guess

How many days late are you now? Drs can be ignorant to things. I remember my daughter being born and me telling them my mum and i had hip dysplasia at birth. They said everything seemed fine and as a precaution they said stick double nappies on her. 5 weeks later her hips were 2/3 out the sockets and she ended up in a harness for 12 weeks.

You know your body so id definitely either get a second opinion. Drs always seem to do bloods here to test for pregnancy. Well they did for me last year but i was spotting with a 1-2 weeks clearblue test.

Was due either or today but I think it's coming because my CP is now low soft and half open, the only thing that's giving me doubt that it is, is the fact I have tons of creamy white mucus, which never happens at AF time for me (usually completely dry)
But only time will tell now

What normally happens in this borough apparently now is HPT + is enough for them and they just book you for MW appoint for when your 6 weeks

Well AF showed up today thank god,
4 days late which also confirms chemical for me because I'm never late and I do have longer cycles occasionally but my LP is always the same and just means I ovulate later
But the way I'm looking at it is that at least I know the sperm met the egg and that's a good thing to know, no one can explain why it doesn't attach or fail to implant, but it's just one of those things that happen in life
Bring on the new cycle

I'm going to buy a clear blue advanced monitor I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->