Is this WIERD???

Madwolf3

Reaction score
Ok, so this isn't my first baby... so I'm comparing this to last time LOL. But is this wierd??? I'm barely 16 weeks along... I was laying on the couch on my back, and all of a sudden my belly gets really tight and I can see one part rising up and getting really hard! I know this is normal with baby moving LATER ON, but at 16 weeks???? How is that possible??? I've felt a couple twitches and bumps from baby but I didn't think baby could be big enough to visibly move like that!!! Has this happened to anyone else this early???

I started feeling movement around 17 weeks and I don't think I actually saw my stomache move until around 20 or 21 weeks but it could be

Ive seen my belly move when Junior kicks but its just sort of a twitch if that makes sense. It might be different if this is your second? I know you're supposed to feel movement earlier so you might be able to see it too?

xxx

:happydance::happydance:you are supposed to feel earlier with 2nd pregs cause you no what to expect but not sure about seeing it!!!! but i but you feel excited now i would.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm definately excited, but a little nervous about it! It was so wierd! I was thinking maybe they had my due date off, but I've had 3 scans so far so you'd think they'd have noticed by now if baby was bigger! Luckily I have an appointment on Monday. I just hope the doctor doesn't look at me like I'm crazy LOL!

I'm definately excited, but a little nervous about it! It was so wierd! I was thinking maybe they had my due date off, but I've had 3 scans so far so you'd think they'd have noticed by now if baby was bigger! Luckily I have an appointment on Monday. I just hope the doctor doesn't look at me like I'm crazy LOL!
sod what doc thinks your curious:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've been feeling baby move for a while now but even more the past 2 days but have never been looking at my belly when it happens. I wil have to watch my belly now and see if I can see that too :headspin:

You definatly are meant to feel your baby move sooner the 2nd time around. Mine forst made my belly move at 19 weeks but it was just a ripple. I did have large(ish) bits of my belly stick up and go hard at about 12 to16 or 17 weeks though because I normally have strong stomach muscles and they were doing strange things like tightening up but not like spasming - just tightening or going in strange shapes.

Thanks so much girls! Makes me feel a million times better (and a lot less crazy, lol)!:hugs:

Good to read this...I felt the same and was worried I was having a MASSIVE baby as I am only 17 weeks, think it is just muscle tightening though and movement beneath other organs I think...also stomach does like that if I need to pee! :)

Ok, so this isn't my first baby... so I'm comparing this to last time LOL. But is this wierd??? I'm barely 16 weeks along... I was laying on the couch on my back, and all of a sudden my belly gets really tight and I can see one part rising up and getting really hard! I know this is normal with baby moving LATER ON, but at 16 weeks???? How is that possible??? I've felt a couple twitches and bumps from baby but I didn't think baby could be big enough to visibly move like that!!! Has this happened to anyone else this early???

This sounds more like a braxton hix contraction than baby moving, to me... I get them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->