Is thrush a sign of pregnancy?

Erin2010

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am currently TTC and period due tomorrow. Boobs a bit sore, feeling a little crampy and tired but apart from that no obvious symptoms of pregnancy as this is how I would usually feel before period.

The strange thing this month was that I got a bad case of thrush a few days after ovulation. I have not had it in years and it took over a week to go. I used canestan cream. Even since its gone I've had a bit of weird whitey discharge and feeling a little itchy now and again.

Just wondered if anyone has experienced this and if it could be a sign of pregnancy?? I am really hoping it is as I have had two miscarriages and really want a baby!

Thanks for any advice/help xx

I did! I was ntnp with my dd and got thrush which I treated with chemist cream and tablet when my sister sed it's a sign of pregnancy so I tested and got a big fat bfp! I'd take a test but also treat the thrush as well! x

I got it about 2-4 days past ovulation this cycle. I haven't had an infection in years and even then, that was my first.
But I won't test until later this week. Oddly enough, I had wild cramps last month from ovulation to AF. And this cycle the cramps are pretty quiet.
GL.

Thanks girls! mbch I looks like we are pretty much in the same boat! I my period due tomorrow and I am itching to do a HPT to try for an early sign!! Not sure how long I can wait this one out.

Hi wanted to keep you updated. My period is one day late now. Going to do HPT tomorrow. Hate all this waiting around!!!

Just did a pregnancy test and its negative. Period still not here and it should be. Not going to keep hopes high! Oh well, there goes another month of trying and waiting.

Sorry :( But you're not out til AF arrives! :flower:

I've had what felt like the beginning of thrush but not fully developed if you know what I mean, for the last 3 days or so. I did a HPT yesterday - far too early cos I'm due on Monday, and it was a BFN! Trying hard to wait until AF is late til I test again but it's due on my 27th birthday so would be incredible if I got my BFP that day!

I got a BFP yesterday! The thrush was I guess my first sign.

I got a BFP yesterday! The thrush was I guess my first sign.

Congratulations!! Yay for those of us who've had thrush in the TWW, lol! :happydance: let's hope it results in more BFPs and not just horrible symptoms, haha!

just got my BFP on saturday, thrush was my VERY first sign at 3/4 dpo as i have not had one in YEARS and was very suspicious... sure enough i was right!

Congrats girls!! Well I am not sure whats going on with me. I am now 3 days late with period and have done 3 tests and each is negative. I have been feeling tired, boobs quite sore and I'm kind of surprised the tests where negative as I really feel pregnant. Maybe its too soon to tell? What do you think.

I got a BFN too today :( No more thrush though so at least there's that! I'm trying to tell myself I'm not out til AF shows but I feel so far out of it I'm gone!

Hi Lyra, yep! Let's just wait and see what happens with AF. we could still be too early to test. Will keep you updated! Lots of good luck!!!!

i havent had it in years and got it last month and no positive for me! good luck xx

Hope you get some answers soon. That's how my aunt knew she was pregnant with 4 out of 5 of her kids x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->