is tingly bbs an early symptom?

eclecticmama

Reaction score
12dpo. bfn!! 😦

But last night i had tingly bbs akin to the 'let down' feeling when bf, along with aches in my right (only) ovary and inner thigh (almost excacrly like ov pains but neg opk)

Could this be a symptom and it just hasnt got enough levels to show on test?

Going quietly insane! Please help.

Im really struggling. So so wishing that im still in with a chance. Feeling super down and out though. Anyone offer any insight?? 😣

Firstly :hugs: The TWW is such a nightmare! I don't know about the tingly boobs as I'm still bfing so it's not unusual for me. The pains however, I had that with my son at 9 DPO. It could possibly be implantation! In saying that though we can all sit here and speculate but the only real way to know is a BFP or AF. Frustrating right?! It's like, yeah but I want to know now!! Haha.
I wish you all the best and have my fingers crossed for you xox If this was implantation (which happens between 6-12 DPO) it will show up on a pregnancy test in 3-5 days xx When are you due for AF sweetheart?
P.s. Love your screen name and your avatar!! <3

Af due saturday.
I never get those cramps apart from ovulation so its such a weird thing for me!
Ttc makes me crazy! Lol
Thanks for reolying

12dpo is still really early. I'm 15-16dpo and still hanging on to hope as the witch is MIA..

Weird boob sensations was always my giveaway symptom. I don't usually get pain or tingling any other time - except this past four weeks which has been driving me demented. I got the 'let down' feeling a couple of times (never had that ever, except when actually bf) and pain has been a daily occurrence.. FX!

Yes that let down feeling was totally new for me. Havent felt that sincd i stopped bf 12 months ago! I will test in the am and then saturday morning and if bfn just wait for af for a few days and test again maybe tuesday. Good luCk to you!

Tww is the worst!

The cramping on my right side is still happening (although its always going to be on the right as i have no left side at all &#55357;&#56833;)
With a negative hpt at 13dpo are my chances really low for a bfp? I feel like if i were, it would be positive by then? (Tomorrow)

oo this is bad

That's a tad rude. TTC is hard for everyone and comments like these only make things worse. I hope whatever you're going though in order for you to be so inconsiderate, gets better soon so you can spread love instead <3
Eclecticmama, I've been seeing heaps of ladies not getting BFPS lately until after AF is due. You're not out until the witch shows her face xx I still have everything crossed for you xx

Im.not sure she was trying to be insensitive, i think (hope) shr was saying 'this is bad, as it gives me hope'?? Maybe..

Im.not sure she was trying to be insensitive, i think (hope) shr was saying 'this is bad, as it gives me hope'?? Maybe..

That's very true. I just wish people thought more before they post things.

Am.i out with a bfn today? (13dpo)
Still feeling super pregnant &#55357;&#56853;

I dont 'feel' out.

Bbs are realllllly achy today. Maybe the ovulation pains were the day before ovulation, so maybe i am actually only 12dpo? (Clutching straws? )
But even still. 12dpo youd think it would have a hint of a line right?
I never get achy breasts before af. Not that i ever remember.

Seriously. This tww is legitimately sending me batty. I think ive annoyed just about everyone with the constant questions haha!

Horrendously sore bbs under arms now. But the aching uterus has moved from right side into 'middle' so wondering if i suddenly get pre af cramps now..

Hopefully tomorrow will tell me.either way!
(Sorry posting here calms my nerves.)

14dpo BFN. ladies due today. See whether they show up. I assume i would have got a bfp by now if it were a sticky bean. So my hopes are in the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->