Is today (25 Aug) CD1 for you too?

J

jerseyshoregirl

Hi there!

Just wondering if today (25 Aug) is CD1 for anyone else out there on the TTC boards right now...and if they'd be interested in being day-by-day TTC buddies this cycle? :flower:

I would have used the TTC Buddies board, but it seems to be relatively new and a lot of girls don't know about it.

Jeannie

Hi I think that includes me?

I ovulated today is my first time trying so would love to chat to someone step by step :D

OHH thanks fel silly now :(

Only just found the abbreveations thread :(

Hi, yep i'm on cd1 too.:hi:
Desperately trying to dredge up my pma at the mo as having a shocker today and have felt a little alone. :cry: Was going to give bnb a miss for a while to pull myself together but feeling better already!

Right miserableness over! Just about to tuck into pizza and a very big glass of wine! :happydance:

I'm 29 and ttc #1. I seem to be on a 28ish day cycle at the mo but ov quite late at around cd17-19 so having a few lp probs. I'm on cycle 4 and have been using the CBFM for 2 which i love. I rattle at the minute with my pregnacare, B-vits, EPO and agnus castus but considering getting rid of some of these this month! So thats me - how about you? I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to these forums and have only used the main forum bit might venture into the the buddy board!

Lawa

Where can I find the abrevations thread ?!!!

Thanks

:dohh:

Hi Emma!

Please don't be miserable - you still have wonderful chances of getting your :bfp: even with a shorter LP cycle. If I were you, I'd consider throwing a little pre-seed into the mix (remember...NO KY or even saliva, for that matter! they are :spermy: killers!)

Me. I'm 38. Just had my first child on June 3rd (second pregnancy, had a MC just prior to conceiving her). We were fortunate to get preggo both times the first time trying, so I'm hoping our "method" works this cycle too! My last :witch: was my first one after having had a c-section and I am very pleased to see I am already back on my 28-day cycle. I also OV'd late with my daughter - didn't get a +OPK until CD16 with her.

Pizza and wine! Enjoy! I'm still thinking about what I am going to indulge in tonight for dinner or afterwards...definitely going to make each day count.

Look forward to corresponding!!
Jeannie :flower:

Hi ladies, I am on CD2. Can I join in? I have a 27 day cycle (ish) so af should be due (or hopefully not!) around the same time.

I am 35 and we are ttc our second. I fell preg on the 1st cycle with my daughter (20 months) but it isn't proving as quick this time! I am also a whole lot more impatient this time round and finding the whole ttc thing soooo frustrating!

I am rattling too! My hubbie thinks I am crazy... I have him on zinc and I have just started taking vit b complex and epo on top of my prenatals.

Would be great to have people to chat to as we go through this cycle... I am going to try desperately hard to be relaxed with absolutely no symptom spotting at all. So if you catch me doing it please stop me!

Jersey - how do you find time ttc with a newborn!?

xxxxxxx

Bella's Momma,

Of course you can join us!! You're only one day off in terms of CD2. I think it will be interesting for us to all compare +OPKs, symptom-spotting, etc. with our start dates so close. Could be fun!

How long have you been TTC #2? Do you use OPKs? Pre-seed? Check your BBT?

Believe it or not, I actually sleep MORE now with a newborn in the house. She is on a four (4) hour cycle with her feedings - and she skips one overnight, so she actually goes eight (8) hours between her last feeding of the day and her first one the next morning. I honestly think she would go even longer, but I'm so in the habit of getting up early now - that I wake her when I wake!

Let's enjoy this cycle...it could be the last one we can really "indulge" in for a long time if we're lucky!

Jeannie

Hey Bella's Mamma - fellow CBFM'er if i'm not mistaken?
Staying relaxed is so much easier said than done isn't it. I swore to myself i would be relaxed about this whole thing from the off and have been anything but! Am off on hols in a few weeks though just as the tww kicks in so that should help. Its great that we are all on roughly the same cycle length as well as cd too!

wow jerseyshoregirl - ttc so soon, that must take some serious energy! Thanks for the pma also, i'm starting to seriously perk up!

under the general bnb forum help and testing area there is an abreviations and lingo thread. It took me a while to work it all out - its like a different language!

:cry: Hi Girls,

can i join you too?? I'm 30 and ttc #1! Usually have a 28 day cycle!

I had a :bfp: on friday, but unfortunately it wasn't a sticky little bean, so the evil :witch: got me yesterday!
Am trying to keep my spirits high, but tis quite hard!
That was our first month ttc after MC in June :cry:

So we have ben quite lucky in the sense that I've had BFP's every time we have tried, just no luck in staying preggers!

Ah well, onto next month!!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!

Really sorry to hear that katyblot, i hope you are doing ok. Hoping you get sticky next time around. Are you trying again this cycle?

i'm on cd1 - but i've been having long cycles (176 days followed by 56 days), & hoping that my cycles are coming down in length (what i'd do for a 30 day cycle, i tell you!) with my lp going up (it's only 9 days). i'm 28 & been trying to conceive for about 4 1/2 months, but only across one full cycle.
:)
xx

Hi odd socks! heres to a nice short cycle for you! x

I don't really know if this is CD1 for me or not hahaha! I was spotting (AF would be 10 days early) and now I'm not... all in one day and I don't even know for sure when I O'ed sooo I may be joining you girls... but idk!

Can I join, i'm officially on cd 1 today but my cycle is very long 40-46 days long at the moment. So you guys will prob test way before me.
I'm 25 yrs old trying for my first. Have been trying since April and although I have no success, i'm quite glad my body is getting back to normal after being on the Pill for 7 yrs.

Hope everyone is well.

I don't really know if this is CD1 for me or not hahaha! I was spotting (AF would be 10 days early) and now I'm not... all in one day and I don't even know for sure when I O'ed sooo I may be joining you girls... but idk!

Oooo just read your thread. In the nicest possible way I really hope you won't be joining us and get your BFP!

Yes we wil be trying this cycle, although we've promised each other that we won't get too caught up in the planning/timings and try and be more spontanious and just have fun with it. But we'll see...!!!

Good luck to everyone else too!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->