is waking up with swelling normal? pre e

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
im being watched for pre e, as had protein in urine and swelling in hands fingers, ankles and feet and headaches,, well this past week iv noticed that my legs and thighs have got alot bigger and im waking up with swollen hands , fingers , feet and ankles and i look like iv put on alot of weight :S anyonr else with pre e been like this? i see my consultant tmorow for a scan and to re check bp as it was normal last week but was a trace of protein, and with all my symptoms they want to keep an eye on me, also been feeling very dizzy and weak x

im there at 8,45 tmorow morning thankfully:/ im really scared they will keep me in:/ i dont understand y ma thighs and legs have gone huge tho:/:Sx

from what youve described, it sounds a LOT like all the symptoms my doctor told me to watch out for because its signs of pre e. I'd give 'em a ring.

Ye all my swelling goes and im always relitively normal when I wake up... and thats only feet and ankles... I read if its hands and upper body then ring your doc

I'd ring your doctor. I was swollen really bad from pre e, including face. My BP & protein levels increased dramatically in 2/3 days. Better to be safe :) xx

I agree with the others. When pregnant with my first I was swollen everywhere and rushed in with PE at 38wks

I have swollen ankles and feet, but when I get up in the AM that swelling is down, by the end of the day it's back up. I havd 'trace' amounts of protein in my urine when it was checked last Friday, so I am concerned now. I do not have swolled hands, feet, or suffer from headaches yet, but I am keeping a watchful eye on myself. I have a BP monitor at home, I take my BP in the morning when I wake and when I get home from work. Your's def sounds like the P-E. Please be careful hun!!! Tell your doc right away. Not something to play around with. Good Luck!

thanks girls well been at the hosp all day! swelling is still up, still have headaches, weird vision, bp is still normal, urines fine:S very weird:( my legs are huge!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->