Is walking okay after csection?

Newdreemz

God 1st, Family 2nd.
Reaction score
Ladies, I have a question. I'm due in June, and my doctors gave me the go head to lose weight after I give birth by doing a diet modification (I'm going to do nutrisystem) but she said no vigorous exercise for at least 6 weeks. So my question is How soon can I start walking? Is walking okay? If any of you can help it would be great..

Just wondering if any of you started a regimen soon after your csection.

Thanks.

You can walk whenever you feel up to it! My c-section was an emergency one and ended up infected so I couldn't walk long distances for a few months. :wacko: But most women I've seen on here(especially those that have planned c-sections), they are up walking within a few days to a week. :flower: Just pace yourself and try not to overdo it.

after a wk i was ok , still very sore tho x

it is important to move about after a csection.mine was an emergency so i was extremely sore so i didnt push myself to much i just did what felt ok

Yes definitely. The walking is the best exercise and is going to help you in any condition to make your body fit. The morning walk is also good for the human brain and it is the best stress reliever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->