Is you OH supporting?

yep!! He washes them, changes her and shows people how to put them on. If someone i know doesnt want to use them, then they cant look after Remi or Maley im afraid....they are as easy as disposables.....velcro or poppers so there is no excuse. My friends and family have to accept my parenting choices....after all, they would not give her formula if I gave them EBM so why use a dispoable if i have given them cloth....

I love it when my OH dresses Remi and co-ordinates her nappy!! LOL

My hubby loves Q's cloth nappies!

Granted i do the majority of the changes, and all the washing (& nappy building) but having had a holiday recently where we did 50/50 cloth & sposies he has now decided he hates sposies like me, he couldn't believe how badly they smelled (the chemical etc after they get wet) and also he couldn't get his head round just how warm they got! I found it scarey how hot they got right next to Q's boy bits! Eeek!

we did use sposies for the first 3 weeks to help us get on our feet - we couldn't get another thing in our bin come collection day and we would regularly put it our 3/4 full before the nappies.

my DH will change him but thats it! if its poopy he leaves it laying where he changed him and I have to deal with it when I get home/time etc but otherwise he is supportive :)

my oh likes them. I think the final thing that got him over to cloth was the smell of sposies. He'd used one and she had farted in it over a few hours and everytime he swore she had pooped but it was just the fart smell contained inside the sposie erghh.
He won't use the prefolds but will use the pre-stuffed (by me) pockets and two part nappies (ones with wraps and boosters) that are semi assembled already. He can't figure out the prefolds so I'd prefer he stayed away rather than put it on in a stupid manner and have poo everywhere! haha

It was my idea but DH was completely up for it as we always try our bit to be green.

He has been keen to learn about them and changes nappies happily. Even doing the poo blasting with the shower head!!

He doesnt quite understand my need to have a fluff tower but brought one anyway :thumbup:

He now has his favourites LOL

This is a personal opinion of mine - so no one shout.... but if I didnt think that my DH would be the kind of person to muck in and share things equally like nappy changing etc, I wouldnt have married him let alone had a baby!

I know everyone is different though and for those of you with less than supportive OH's keep on at 'em until they crack!!!

:hugs:

Ditto :)

DF loves showing all Imi's nappies off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->