Is your next test day around Aug. 17?

jersdoll

TTC #1- 2 years
Reaction score
Looking for someone whose cycle is similar to mine.

We can try to keep each other from testing early:thumbup::thumbup:

We can talk about random symptom spotting......:dohh:

We can be friends??

Let me know.

mines the 18 of august..thats around it lol..
xoxo

Yea!! Faiirydustt, I know we are in another group together too but I really was just looking for an additional something smaller where I have someone in particular to touch base with......I'm going to add you as my friend :)
Thanks for responding

Just wanted to say good luck girls - my next af is due 13 August so I'm slightly before you x

Yes, my af is due around the 13th-15th August, so Im ovulating at the moment and wearing the OH out.Had it twice today and going to get another one in before I go to bed :haha:

Yeah we are :sex: like crazy right now too!! Hope this is the month for us :)

Imn testing around the 15th which is just before you.

If thats any help

hi girls,
mine's gonna be around the 16th.
this is our first month of trying after MC in june, so fingers crossed!
and good luck to everyone!
xxxxxxxxxx

how is everyone doing? I'm into the 2ww now as of today (if my calculations are correct) :) :)

I will be 10 DPO on the 17th so will probably begin testing then too :blush:

i think i'm supposed to start testing around the 17! Good luck girls!

Hi girls,
My AF should be due next wed (19th) but I think I ov'd early so I think its going to be the weekend.
Not had any signs yet, but my temp is staying high so fingers crossed!

Well i've already tested twice both bfn :cry: maybe it's still too early tho!

Was just gonna ask if anyone had caved in and tested early!
Give it a few more days! Have my FX'd that there'll be a BFP on here!

Am so desperate to test too!! But am gonna hold off (as only have 2 tests waiting in bathroom!), even tho its killing me, until sunday!

Which is when AF due, but think have OV'd late, so think sunday will still be early to test, but hopefully not too early! but is if it is BFN, and the witch still hasn't shown her face, then have still got a spare test!

Good luck everyone!

Well my AF is definatly on her way, Ive started with cramps already! But we have just been given a date to see the FS so ive got something to focas on.
Good luck ladies!

I caved yesterday at did a test. :bfn: but I am not giving up hope yet as that was only 10 days after ovulation. Probably going to test again tomorrow morning, and if still negative then I will wait until tuesday.

good luck everybody, i'm starting to feel like af is coming on :cry:, but maybe not!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->