Is your next test day around Aug. 17?

hi katyblot, this is my first month ttc after my mc in june also. af is due for me on the 19, so i'm trying to wait until at least the 17 to test again. i checked for serum hcg on tuesday, but it was negative. so, hopefully it was just too early to detect. but good luck to you too!

hi jersdoll! af is scheduled to visit on the 19 for me. so, we're pretty much on the same cycle also. at what point are you going to test? and good luck to you!

hi jersdoll! af is scheduled to visit on the 19 for me. so, we're pretty much on the same cycle also. at what point are you going to test? and good luck to you!

Hi Jenp,
My real test day is the 17th, that's when af is due. I did one test already on the 13th with a :bfn: and I was going to test again this morning but I thought better of it. I'll probably try to hold out until the 17th now. I find that if I let myself test too much, I get all anxious and it ends up making af late. :dohh:

Best of luck to you, are you planning on testing early at all, or waiting till the 19th?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you!!

Hi, I'm new at TTC and this is just my 2nd month. AF is due around August 20-21 ( 27-29 day cycle) for me, so I am close to on the same cycle as you all. I tested today but got a BFN. I am going to try again this weekend....I am also having some "symptoms" as well, unsure if it's AF being around the corner or I'm pregnant. Anyone having ?? pregnancy symptoms?? Best of luck to you all.

Hi JenP - wishing you good luck with your first TTC month too!

Well AF was due yesterday, thats if my cycle is back to normal after the MC, but she still hasn't arrived yet, so am thinking that my body'd not quite sorted itself out! But have been having cramps all afternoon, so think she is def on her way!
And test this morning was a definate BFN!

Good luck to everyone else testing soon!!!!!

I was due for af yesterday also and still nothing. I have not had any of the usual spotting and cramping that I get either. But I took my second test yesterday and got a :bfn:
Not really sure what is happening now. I'll probably take another test tomorrow morning if my temp has not dropped.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Well still no :witch: but also still :bfn: and still crampy tummy! - boo hiss!
Body is still obv not sorted yet!
but have best friends 30th bday party tomorrow, so wanted to know either way, so cud drink or have a good reason not too!!!

Ah well, must be patient!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"