Is your ovaries located near belly button?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok this may have been answered but I have PCOS and I don't ovulate.. OBGYN put me on clomid so I think I have ovulation pain?

It's like a "twinge" out from the left and down from belly button.. likes it's left downward from belly button..

Is that your ovaries? Silly question but I don't feel these typical pains..

The ovaries are more towards the sides in the pelvic region. How far downward are the twinges?

It is possible to have referred pain which is pain felt in a location other than the area that the pain is originating from. I'd say if it's downwards grin your belly button, it could be ovarian.

The ovaries are more towards the sides in the pelvic region. How far downward are the twinges?

It is possible to have referred pain which is pain felt in a location other than the area that the pain is originating from. I'd say if it's downwards grin your belly button, it could be ovarian.

I think it was about an inch above my pubic bone? I don't feel it today and it was a cramp that lasted for a couple of minutes.. My CM isn't as watery as it was the last 3-4 days.. So maybe ovulation pain?

Probably ovulation pain, yes. When I feel mine it is a little lower and further back that you are talking but ovulation pain is different for everyone and some feel it in various areas. Ovulation pain can also be before, during or even after ovulation.

Thanks ladies!! Did some research and that's exactly what I experienced... We BD at a good time.. Hoping I get my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->