is your period always on time?

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Just looking to see how common it is for people to have 28 day cycles.

Since having my second child, im always a day late each month and this month im currently 2 days late. (Not pregnant)

How long is everyone's cycle? Is it common not to be exactly 28 days?

i dont have 28 day cycle.my 1st AF that i remmber Feb.06, MArch 23, i did not AF on april. but i got 2 AF on MAy.. my cycle got crazy since im taking diet pills. now im ttc and had sex 11 days straight unprotected since my AF ended.. i dont know if i wud get pregnant with my cycle..

I dont know! I was.on bc continusly for 10 yrs and came off this past feb. I got AF exactly 4 weeks later,then had a 40 day cycle and then a 29 day one. I feel like I am going to be a 29-30 day person. Everyone is different.

I was every 28 days pre pregnancy. After I had T it ranged from 26-60+ but has settled down to 29 days and the last few months it's been right on time. I don't use any form of contraception (well obviously since we're TTC :haha:) but the only time I've been on the pill was when I was 11/12 as mine were so heavy and irregular. Think I only had a months course.

Mine are almost never on time, they've always been pretty irregular.

I think 26 to 35 days is considered normal. Mine range from 35 to 90 days, a PITA when you are TTC.

mine have gone frm 28days b4 kids, then after my 2nd it went to 3wk5days now its more like 4wk4day :lol:

I was on the pill for years before I lo, after I stopped bf they came back and were 28 days for a year and a half. As soon as we decided to ttc they went up the wall - 33 days, 31, 36 - very frustrating but possibly stress. My gp said many women have this at some stage and unless I was presenting other symptoms for concern then she wouldn't see the need to investigate unless it went on longer than 6 months.

I had a 30 day cycle before Riley.. Though my body was recovering from the depo injection. Since Riley I've pretty much had a 28 day cycle, I could predict when I'd come on. Now, every 3-4 months I get sore boobs, feel sick.. And end up being 3 days late -.- scariest thing ever haha.

Last month I was 3 days early :s x

I have never had a 28 day cycle

This year so far I have had 3 periods and we are almost halfway through

mine were always 28 days up until I had my first IUI, then they'd be anywhere from 26-30.

28 days is considered the "perfect" cycle, but it's normal to have shorter or longer cycles. As long as they're consistent (with 1-2 days difference), they're considered a normal cycle.

No mine are over place they av got worse since aving my 2nd child they are probably every 6-7 weeks now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->