Is?

blondie_

Reaction score
Im a bit worried as im late for my breakthrough bleed. My cycle is usually 28days even on the pill. My last bleed was on the 21st April so i should of come on yesterday. Im just experiencing weird symptons like diarrhoea(sorry tmi) and cramping yet im not on? Ive not missed any of my pills so the chances of pregnancy are slim. Ive been late 5 days before a while ago so is going to wait but im just worried. Its not a really good time for me to get pregnant.

I get this every now and again but she always shows up eventually. Hope its just one of those things hun :hugs:

xxx

you could test to know for sure

have you been on the pill for a long while?

i know when i first started taking it my breakthrough bleeding was so regular i could literally tell you to the hour what time it would start, but i have found that the longer i have been on it the more irregular it has become, factors like stress have a huge impact on my body

Hey Huni,

Im on Yasmin, And ive been just like this this month (and last) I ended up being about 3 days later then normal... Unfortunately I did eventually come on, but i put it down to me being stressed over exams and not eating properly because of it!

I hope you get your desired outcome.

Lou
xxx

Hey,

I have been on the pill since Novemeber 2007. Im trying not to panick till Saturday as then it would be 5 days late and ive never gone later than that. I am getting cramps though like i get when i come on so time will tell. I have had a bit stress recentnly as well with uni pressure and money pressures so well see :)

I'm going through the same thing right now. Last pill on Saturday and still no signs of withdrawal bleed. I've been on Micro 30 or whatever for 5 years. Recently my bleeds have been late tbh. Hold out to test on Saturday if you can :) I'll be testing Friday if nothing shows up.

Well last month i came on a day early which was strange but like i said the latest i have been with it is 5 days. If nothing came by Saturday i would test although bfs mum and step dad are over for the weekend so thats going to prove difficult lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->