Isabelle Amelia Rose Docherty is here!9/02/09

D

danni2609

Well thought id write it now while im resting and its all fresh in my mind. Well had pains all yesterday(sunday 8th) which were 6mins apart but they all died off at about 9pm so thought it was a false alarm again as i have had 2 before! Well went to bed at 10pm with niggles and fell asleep woke at half 11 in agony and knew it was it! They were coming strong every 3mins so we rang my mum and dad to come look after kaitlin and headed to the birth centre. They did all usual checks and i was only 2 and a half cms dilated so thought i was in for a long night but midwife was lovely and said 2nd labours u dilate quicker she wasnt wrong!!!lol.
I started getter really strong ones straight away and had gas n air which helped abit then got in the birthing pool which was fab! I recommend it!!:cloud9:
Then they were coming constant and i hardly had a break from them the gas wasnt doing anything and i was scared that i wouldnt be able to do it but before i knew it the midwifes were heaving me on to the bed to help me push Isabelle out! This bit really hurt and felt like it took forever but then at 3.06am she was born screaming her little heart out!:cloud9:
I had a tear so had that sewn up which hurt like hell and then i breastfed izzy which she took to straight away:cloud9: I then got back into the cleaned birthing pool and had a lovely clean down. We then had a rest together in the day room til my sister came to pick us up i cant stop looking at her shes utterly gorgeous i feel blessed:cloud9::cloud9: I have 2 beautiful girls.

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Isi.jpg
    Isi.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations, lucky you for it being so fast!! x x

Congratulations! Cant believe your home already! xx

:cry::cry:

thats a beautiful story babe, well done.:happydance::happydance::happydance:
well done on getting her out so quick, she is a real beauty. i love the pic of you and izzy its beautiful.
im proud of you mama :)
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:happydance:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

oh wow your so organised took me a week to get myself all together and write a story.

you did so well hun an inspiration to everyone Congratultions, she's beautiful.

xx

Congratulations!
What a lovely and quick birth story xx

Congratulations she is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member