Isabelle Olivia 08/12/2008 VERY LONG!!! WITH PICS!

What a lovely birth story! :) Huge congratulations to you on the arrival of Baby Isabelle! She is totally gorgeous! x x x x

Aww, she's so beautiful! Congratulations!!

im crying again!!! congrats hon and well done xx she is beautiful xxx

You look amazing, having just had a baby!

Adorable little girl, congrats to you both! :)

Congratulations kate! She is lovely!

x x x

aww hun shes gorgeoues congrats and u look amazing x

She's gorgeous, sounds like you a great birth, congrats x

What a gorgeous chunky monkey!! They're so cute when they're big and content. I can't believe a tiny one like you (at least you looked small in the photos) had a 10 and a half pounder. Wow!!
Well, she's gorgeous and you should be happy. Sounds like everything is great with your new family!

....and PS....how is it that your hair (and everything else) looks so gorgeous right after giving birth. It looks like you visited the salon!!!

Reading your birth story has actually made me cry! I'm a big soft sod, lol, I just hope I feel as fantastic as you obviously do when my time comes. Congratulations on your new little family!!! x:hug:

Congratulations Kate! She is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe you managed to deliver a near 10 pound 8 ounce baby on gas and air alone. You are a trooper - well done, you did so well!

xxx

....and PS....how is it that your hair (and everything else) looks so gorgeous right after giving birth. It looks like you visited the salon!!!

Awww thank you hun - lol i looked like a truck had hit me straight afterwards - pics were after a shower and drying my hair with the hospital hairdryer! Made me feel half human again! ha ha x x :hugs:

thank you for all of the lovely comments im nearly crying reading them all :hugs: x x

she is adorable and you did amazingly.
congratulations! x

Kate she is stunning and you look fab even though you have just given birth.

well done

Lou
xxx

Yay you! You did so well just on gas and air! That transition stage is.... well..... there's nothing quite like it is there! Wish I looked that gorge and glam in my hospital pictures! xxxxxx

Yay you! You did so well just on gas and air! That transition stage is.... well..... there's nothing quite like it is there! Wish I looked that gorge and glam in my hospital pictures! xxxxxx

Lol thanks hun! Baby Gracie is a stunner!!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->