isn't this just the way...

mommyhav

Reaction score
kinda feeling like i need to vent.....I am just coming off of AF here and ready to try again......i decided to start charting this month which is kind of fun..but its so hard to temp because i just figured out that i rarely get three consecutive hours of sleep!! my daughter is up in the night here and there, or my hubby comes to bed late at night or the stupid cat wants in or out....its awful! i told my friend who has 1 step kid and 3 of her own, the most recent being 6 months old, and she was like "no temping, no charting, just let it flow! dont worry so much about getting pregnant and you will". then, just as i was leaving her house, she told me secretly that she is 6 weeks pregnant with her 4th baby, 5th in the household, and that it was completely by accident but of course oh so meant to be....naturally i am jealous and depressed about it. plus a girl at work that i confided to about wanting to get pregnant just told me that she had her BFP last week. one of my husband's friends is trying for # 2 with his young wifey who accidently got pregnant when she was 19 with the first one. they got married last week. urgh!!!!!! it is just me, or is this just how it always goes? feeling crappy :(

Oh, I assure you it's not just you. It's really difficult to see other people have such an easy time getting pregnant. The ones that say, "Just don't think about it, it'll happen" are wrong. Some people do and should work at it given their circumstances! If months go by with no BFP, I think it's time to take action and really understand your body.

Temping sounds so hard. I haven't gone there yet as this is my first month TTC ever. I'm hoping I can accomplish my goal without doing it, but if it doesn't happen within a few months, I will probably start.

:hugs: Chin up! New cycle! Go get them spermies!

honestly, i dont feel desperate for a baby yet, probably because i have a LO so i am so blessed and feel happy every day with her. if all i can have is her, i will be ok with it.....i just feel like some people dont know what they are talking about with not trying, etc, like you said. plsu jokes on my friend having kids 14 months apart lol......jk. i have been trying to temp but the sleep is part of it and the trying to get to my thermometer and not get out of bed and move around is also tough.....who knows! what will be will be right?

I totally understand where you are coming from. It's hard not to feel that way. I have been trying for a long while and one of my friends is pregnant with her fourth child, and third baby daddy. She hasn't even seen a doctor yet and she's almost 20 weeks. It's so frustrating, she wasn't even planning on getting pregnant, didn't even want to be. And her bf has a daughter of his own, so this will be child #5 essentially. Oh and she's a year younger than me. She has an 8, a 5 and a 4 year old already.

Not to mention that I've had three women at work have babies while we've been trying to conceive, and a fourth is pregnant now. Seems like it will be forever!

You're not alone though!!

It totally sucks doesn't it! We are trying for our first and have been trying for 2 years. When we started trying the few people we told thought we were mad, 2 years later most of my friends are pregnant or have children. It seems like almost everyday someone else announces they are pregnant, most were not trying and most are not married or in serious relationships.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason and that when the time is right it will happen. Hope you get pregnant soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->