• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Isofix car seats

GillandJamie

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone can help. We got a new car last year (ford grand c max) and it has isofix points built in. So this time with it being baby number 5 we decided we would like to get a car seat that can be fixed into the car and then just taken out quickly and fixed onto a frame?? We dont have a lot of room in the car for a huge buggy when all the kids are in!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get and where from as i have no clue and I am just confusing myself looking at everything.

Thank youooo xxx:wacko:

We have bought the maxi cosi pebble and getting the isofix base for that soon. Also, it's my understanding base fits the next stage car seat too which saves hassle/money.

The reason I like this car seat is it fits many brands of prams too, including the one we have got.

Would you be wanting one that fit with your pram too? This may be a good starting point to look at ones compatible if so.

Your best going somewhere like halfords and asking them to try it out in your car to see of it fits too.

We had the Easyfix base and Cabriofix for DD which we will use again for this one. I then moved on to the PrioriFix for DD which we'll put LO in too once out of the Cabrio. DD's next seat will be either the Rodifix or Britax equivalent, tbh I love Isofix and it make life a lot easier.

I didn't put my carseat on my pushchair chassis as I prefer a carry cot but it is very useful for getting in and out of the car and taking in to the house etc. I'd recommend any Maxi Cosi product or Britax which we have in DH's car and inlaws. For me it's also an extra level of security in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->