Issues Since Website Changes?

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm having trouble loading the site from my phone which has never been a problem before.

I'm also having trouble with notifications or 'alerts' - it says I have them but when I click them there's nothing there.

Anyone else?

Screenshot_20181002-192049_Chrome.jpg

This is what caused it:

Evolve is trying to migrate the site to https. The code that does the styling got left behind. Now they have to start over again. It would be nice if we were told about it so we could prepare.

So keep in mind that they may try the switch over again soon.

I got it too ! Couldn’t reply to any threads and then got logged out and couldn’t log back in !
Happy it’s up and running again though .

I nearly had a heart attack when it was down lol b&b is my chill out time when girls are in bed ! Sad I know haha ! X

Migration to https is done. There's an image in the coverpanel on the homepage that's causing an error warning. It doesn't affect use of the site. We'll get that fixed.

Ah good, seems to be working on my phone now *knocks on wood*

The site is not displaying correctly for me ? Is there some switch over happening?

Unexpected database error occurred when I am trying to click on threads . Thanksx

Why am I seeing html entity codes instead of the proper symbol in some posts,such as this one: (should display as an apostrophe not ’ )

Read up some stories online and worry

I believe that's caused by some sort of error in the import to the new forum. Probably by a feature that worked differently on the old board.
If I edit the post I see the code too, so it's not a display issue.

On posts made after the migration this shouldn't happen. Let us know if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->