Issy's, Itti's, Mini LaLas and random

Interested in the blue swirls and blue flower MLL but not sure what they look like...is this one of them?

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/minilala_daydream400.jpg

No its not that one, its lighter blue with yellow flowers?? Theres a pic on its way just got to get it uploaded!

Aha yeah think I found it now...still no clue on the other one though! It's ok I'll be patient ;) :lol:

Its tendrill Aqua......

Aha ok cool could I take that and the French Riviera please?

Can I see pics of the blue n pink swirl mini lala please xx

Hiya, pic of the pink swirl is up, Its tendrill fireball is the proper name. Blue one has sold now sorry :( I have the blue one with yellow flowers still though! and ill get a pic of the owl issy soon as its dry!

Claire I would have bought all of your MLLS yesterday :rofl:

LOL i told you i was selling them!! You shoulda said! I still have like 6 or so.... not sure if ill keep them. What ones you after?

If the blue and yellow flower one is still here on Tuesday, I'll buy that too :rofl:

Well that settles it then eh ;) Gotta wait till Tuesday tho for funds! x

Hey hun, is the blue flower one still available? If so I'll take that one too :D x

Oo and if the plum kimono on hold falls thru, I'd like that one too .. I LOVE that print :cloud9:

:rofl: You crack me up! Blue and yellow is still here, Ill go and check on the kimono, It was someone from another forum who wanted it! x

I'm terrible eh ;) Tis your fault hun, you always sell such lovely nappies that I cant resist! x

hehe! Id rather they got a bum to love than sat on a shelf gathering dust! Do you still have my paypal? Im gonna look like a right dodge going to the post office with all this! :rofl:

stop bumping i keep spotting issy n coming back i already brought one buuuuutttttt dont suppose u got pics of the remaining issys:winkwink:

:blush: actually i brought 2 didnt i hehe
pic of the white owls if u still have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"