It’s been a while

sjbene27

Reaction score
hey there ladies, I had another account here but cannot for the life of me access it so I had to create a new one
I currently have the mirena iud in but have been feeling weird the last few days and just felt it’s safer to test than to not

Do you see anything in these? Or just Evaps?
I used to know how to invert the pictures but it’s been 3 years since I last visited #-o

Thank you!!

5125079C-630C-4DBE-9A73-95078E48540E.jpeg 389E5AD9-135A-49B4-A167-65F365B3B887.jpeg

This is not fmu I was too freaked out to wait... i will most likely take another one. My first two kids I used the same type of test and have never had a problem with evaps so that’s why I’m questioning my eyes this time

I definitely see it!! Although I really dislike the blue dye tests lol can you get a frer? I think if that line is genuine a frer would definitely show it too! X

I definitely see it!! Although I really dislike the blue dye tests lol can you get a frer? I think if that line is genuine a frer would definitely show it too! X

Oh boy... now im really nervous 8-[, like I said I have the mirena in so we were not trying for anymore, i'll keep this thread updated

Im willing to try one but I've never had a positive FRER even with my other two girls, so weird lol #-o

ladies any thoughts on how long I should wait to try another test?

I see it! :test:again!!!
Oh boy! This is making me so nervous I really thought I was seeing an evap or imaginary line
I just bough the a 2 pack of frer one is a line test the other is a digi
Freaking out a little bit :?

I got pregnant on Mirena in 2013! I'd be testing everyday like crazy!!!

Gl on the frer!!! Cant wait for the update

Thank you ladies for your patience with me, Ive taken both frers and both negative, so im gonna trust that the first one was an evap or we've all got line eye :oops:. ive never had a positive frer in the past any way so until something major happens im gonna trust that it was a fluke.
thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->