• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Ordered 2 x frers off amazon going to be Friday
It did say tommorow but doubt that very much

Af is due Saturday
I’m actually so nervous

I'm so very excited for you! To get a true line on a frer these days is quite an accomplishment! Congrats momma!

Woohoo! So happy to see your FRER hun :) I too was freaking about the day AF was due but it’s been and gone! Your line is great for 11dpo

Woohoo! So happy to see your FRER hun :) I too was freaking about the day AF was due but it’s been and gone! Your line is great for 11dpo
Thankyou hun
I’m going to be nervous just like yourself but like I said no point making myself crazy
I’m going to try to relax ..
:neutral:

Finally!!! A FRER line like that you can trust. I really think you were just testing too early. Maybe you should get in for a beta on Monday after what happened last cycle? I have EVERYTHING crossed for you! Lord, please let this baby be a sticky, healthy one!

Thankyou wanna

And promise I know it’s crazy

Unfortunately betas aren’t done over here so easy last time I had to beg and only had them has my history
Think I’ll just have to wait and see
Af due Saturday Sunday x

Oh wow those are great lines for 11dpo congrats mama! Stay positive

Last edited:
Thankyou wanna

And promise I know it’s crazy

Unfortunately betas aren’t done over here so easy last time I had to beg and only had them has my history
Think I’ll just have to wait and see
Af due Saturday Sunday x

So happy for you hun!

It's sad betas aren't done here. It would save so much heartache.

I know hun my gp would never agree to do them
It was so dragged out before anyway

Xx

It's such a shame isn't it. All the doctors I have been to just have a "wait and see" approach, and it's really not helpful at all when you need answers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->