It has been a rough couple of weeks, but happy to announce!!!

Angie_B3

Expecting 2nd Child
Reaction score
HPT positive Dec 7th, confirmed blood test on Dec 9th. BetaHCG was only at 250 and I was experiencing cramping therefore was sent for scan to confirm dates and viability. Scan showed gest sac and yolk sac, measuring 5w4d, but no heartbeat - was told to expect a negative outcome due to combination of low Beta levels, cramping and no HB. Dr ordered me to bedrest pending confirmation of miscarriage.

2nd scan on Dec 21st showing same results as initial scan, but now measuring 6w1d. Was again sent home and told to rest pending 1 last scan.

Went in on Dec 31st for scan, expecting negative result - to everybody`s surpise (especially the Technologist who had the box of tissue readily available for me) we could see and hear the little heartbeat - 131 BPM!!! EDD is confirmed for August 15th!!!

This lil peanut was unplanned and quite the surprise, but I feel so blessed! I still have some cramping, and a bit of spotting yesterday, but I am confident that everything will be just fine.

Congrats and I am so happy for you! Thats awesome that they baby is now fine! God has really blessed you!

Congratulations! So nice to hear a positive outcome. I'm really pleased for you.

Congrats on that sticky bean! I'm so happy for you and that your little one is doing well!

Take care of yourself mama! :baby:

congratulations,that is great news. it's so good to hear a good news story. i'm waiting for blood results tomorrow my hcg is rising very slowly, only went from 170 to 269 in 4 days so had bloods done last tuesday and waiting till tomorrow, i hope my story turns out like yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->