It is all getting on top of me!!

DanielleM

Reaction score
I feel like just eloping!!!

I am getting so nervous and anxious about the whole thing. I feel like time is just creeping up on me, there is only 4 and half months to go. I have most of the big things arranged and organised but it seems to be the list is growing forever longer.

OH is a waste of space, he is just so laid back it is ridiculous I feel like shaking him, he still hasn't ordered the suits, it is a good job we are getting married out of season!!!

Anyone else feel like this?

Absolutely! And I have 2 weeks to go. In that time I have to drop half a stone, figure out whether I want a veil/hair piece, BUY a veil or hairpiece, figure out some sort of way to strap my boobies down because they are refusing to shrink despite 2 stone weight loss, buy all the finishing touches, figure out who's actually coming as people still haven't all RSVP'd, make my tablecloths, make my teepee, fix my samovars and enamel the rusty jugs, finish making my boxes, write vows.......

Oh and in that time I have two uni assignments to finish. I am starting to wish I'd Don't Tell The Bride'd the whole thing! So yeah, I feel your pain :haha:

:hugs: I hope you're feeling a bit better now, I wouldn't give your OH any jobs, easier to do it yourself IMO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->