It`s oh so quiet.......

dancareoi

2 DS 2 DD 3 Angels
Reaction score
Where is everyone? I hope you are all ok.

I only come on here usually in a morning when kids have gone to school before i start my housework.

Although the last couple of days there doesn`t seem to be many people about!

Just checking everyone is ok:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry::cry::cry: I know, a lot of my friends have left BNB and I wish they would come back. Some are pregnant and probably feeling tired and busy. I miss the old friends that used to come here all the time. But we got each other :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry::cry::cry: I know, a lot of my friends have left BNB and I wish they would come back. Some are pregnant and probably feeling tired and busy. I miss the old friends that used to come here all the time. But we got each other :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know you are always there, so at least as you say, we have each other:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im still around... although I am only popping on for a second. I will give a full update later on k!

I'm sorry I'm not here often :hugs: I still think of everyone here everyday and wonder how you are all getting on. I do pop in now and again to check on everyone too. I just find it hard sometimes. I'm trying to cling on to staying positive for my rainbow - I'm sorry if that comes across as being selfish etc I really dont mean it to be. I just struggle :(

If you ever wanna chat though feel free to PM me :)

I'm sorry I'm not here often :hugs: I still think of everyone here everyday and wonder how you are all getting on. I do pop in now and again to check on everyone too. I just find it hard sometimes. I'm trying to cling on to staying positive for my rainbow - I'm sorry if that comes across as being selfish etc I really dont mean it to be. I just struggle :(

If you ever wanna chat though feel free to PM me :)

pretty much says it from me too! Plus, I don't have so much time these days since going back to work. Work? Yes, it's ridiculous they make you do this, lol. full time too, grr! I suppose it helps pay for stuff, but it does mess with my social life.

Like collie says I do pop in here and try and reply when I can, but am always available by PM too.

How you getting on ? x

Hi Girls, I am here too, I'm visiting the website every day:)

I'm here too! I usually read the threads from the 2nd tri losses that I have subscribed to. I try and avoid the whole list of threads as I cant bare to see new threads as I know it means another mummy has lost her baby. It just makes everything so sad for me, and I cant deal with it. I just tend to lurk once a day to see whats happening around these parts x

I'm entering my 2nd cycle of actively TTC. I'm on CD 6 & my chosen weapons are soy, reflexology (had another session today & it was amazingly relaxing!), CBFM, & EPO also prenatal vits. Oh and going to attempt SMEP!!

ps I started a journal to blurt everything out that I need to get off my chest!

ps I started a journal to blurt everything out that I need to get off my chest!

Hi Gemma,

I tend to stick to the threads I am subscripted to already, as you say, reading new posts is too upsetting.

Sending :dust: to you and wishing you lots of luck.

I still don`t know what we are doing yet - DH still wants to wait to see what this professor says before making any decisions.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->