it takes over your life

MrsNicols

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've been in a bad mood all week. Xmas was boring. No kids to make it fun. Should've been 5months pregnant rite now but had miscarriage at 3month. TTC again since Oct. No joy. Using opk and got a positive today. We did the bd yesterday. Tried to initiate bd again today and hubby went down at last minute! Then nufing would happen so stopped and I had the ump. Had ump all night now. Can't be bothered anymore. Just wanna not wake up some days i tell ya. It takes over your life. Become bitter and twisted. Pplhaving kids who dont deserve them. I'm forcing love making and it becums a chore. : (

Hi hun, my OLH and i had the same arguement last night, i recently had a mmc at 10 weeks end of nov, only stopped bleeding few days ago... so i have been making him BD since, and hes told me he feels used and that im getting obsessed with it, it will all come naturally, i know how u feel tho hun, i wanna be pregnant.. and i wanna be pregnant now... well infact i wanna be 3/4 months pregnant now! like i would have been!!

So so sorry for ur loss hun, always here if u need a chat x

Hi ladies. I've been in a bad mood all week. Xmas was boring. No kids to make it fun. Should've been 5months pregnant rite now but had miscarriage at 3month. TTC again since Oct. No joy. Using opk and got a positive today. We did the bd yesterday. Tried to initiate bd again today and hubby went down at last minute! Then nufing would happen so stopped and I had the ump. Had ump all night now. Can't be bothered anymore. Just wanna not wake up some days i tell ya. It takes over your life. Become bitter and twisted. Pplhaving kids who dont deserve them. I'm forcing love making and it becums a chore. : (

I could have written this post. You are not alone. So sorry :hugs:

My OH said to me tonight that we can no longer TTC, he has no desire for sex (it's a chore rather than a pleasure now), I should get over my baby I lost at three months...yep let's just say I totally understand where you are coming from.

I'm so sorry you both have gone through this. Its one of worst things that can happen. My hubbub is the same, he just gets on with it and dont let it bother him like most men. But end of day, we carried it, protected it and lost it. We did that. They didn't have the physical feelings. Nature take it course, ye rite! Only realli 2days to have sex to stand a chance at being pregnant!!How is that being relaxed and not having to plan!? I'm gonna focus on work and getting fit for a while. If I put same effort into those as i do baby planning, ill be a size 6, Alan sugar's next apprentice and running for miss England !!! Got to laugh eh or id be crying my eyes out!x

It's good to set other goals than just getting pregnant. OH and I have made up now thankfully but it's just so hard this TTCing and losing our babies.

You will be beautiful hon! I'm going to start making other goals as well so baby making doesn't consume every waking moment.

It's true, RELAX!!! ummm I'm a woman with hormones and no way can I relax when there's only a slim window of opportunity to catch the egg each month.

Good luck to you hon!

Thanks x I'm glad u have made up with him. These things are sent to try us eh. Good luck hun xx

Hi hun,
I just wanted to say that I know how you feel! TTC totally takes over and even when I tell myself its not and I make plans etc, its always at the back of my mind! It is true we should relax, but how can we!
I hope you are feeling better now anyway hun! We all have those bad days and we are damm right entitled to them!
xxx

Glad you've made up Grand :)
It can start to take over everything, we haven't got to that stage yet thankfully, but it could happen.
We're in that window of opportunity now and it can be really stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->