Itching like crazy!!

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Hi,
The past week I keep getting these white little bumps on my arms or legs that itch something terrible and of course I scratch and now it's sore and red :( Right now I have a patch on my elbow of little sores and on both thighs. I don't know what to do. I've put calamine lotion and aveeno on but it's still irritated.
Any ideas what this could be?

Hi,
The past week I keep getting these white little bumps on my arms or legs that itch something terrible and of course I scratch and now it's sore and red :( Right now I have a patch on my elbow of little sores and on both thighs. I don't know what to do. I've put calamine lotion and aveeno on but it's still irritated.
Any ideas what this could be?

there's another thread on this somewhere,
i went to the doctors yesterday about it,
he said in pregnancy your immune system goes down and people during pregnancy can have an allergic reaction to the immune system not being as good (hard to explain but this is what i had)
also i was told another thing common in early pregnancies is scabies (that other people can't catch)

hi,
i've got exactly the same, i've had it for weeks now! it almost looks like a nettle rash? then i get the odd few lumps that come over my belly and back?
i had bloods done, and the dr said my white blood cells are slightly raised? like my body is fighting off an infection? although i feel fine, apart from itching!
maybe it is our immune system?

I have had similar although I try not to itch it drives me crazy, mainly at night where I'm relaxed and notice it more. I've had similar before and was told it was a viral infection, even though I didn't feel unwell at the time my dr told me that it could be your body fighting off a cold type thing with out the symptoms of an actual cold being there, the rash appears instead. Mine at the time actually spread on other parts of my body too. I have felt a bit under the weather or like a cold was on its way for a few days and that's when the itchiness started so I'm assuming its all related. As I don't feel unwell I'm not worried and it usually passes after a few days! x

Thanks ladies! I hope it goes away! It does look like nettle rash with little raised bumps and I do find it itchy in the evening, its almost impossible not go scratch it. Urgh x

Don't try to scratch any itchy body part otherwise it will stretch out more and more and will give you more pain. It is the time when your need to do extra care for your skin so you can't use general products from market to keep your skin healthy and beautiful but use only organic skin care products from trustworthy skin care stores like "mumtobe" to get healthy skin.

ahh thanks, i have had to scratch it lol and your right it does become more pronounced and spreads, at one point i had a huge line of raised skin just underneath my bra line? maybe my bra could have been making it worse? i found it came more at night too, i take my mum-to-be tablets after my tea, and at first i thought it was that, but then i'd been taking them prior to being pregnant?? its weird, glad others girls can relate :) i did read in a book somewhere if it was your hands and feet it could be related to your liver? but mines kind of pretty much wherever it wants to come.. i might try some organic cream as you suggested! thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->