Itchy bb's and feel sick as a sick dog !

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Hello ladies, please can you help, I am due on in 1 day and have no AF symptoms at all, dont feel bloated, no bad mood swings, no back ache.... just got itchy boobs and keep feeling sick on and off (mildy)....

I really hope its my month this time.... x

I fly to Denmark tomorrow and really dont wanna test until AF is late to avoid more disappointment, but did anyone have itchy bb's and feel icky sicki on and off before their BFP or just after early on?

My AF last month was quite painful and only 3 days long... normally 6 days !?!?

Thanks xxx :hugs: :headspin: :wacko:

Hi

I am unable to help with your query, but good luck and bucketfuls of babydust to you

Sinead

i hope that this is ur month hun have a fab holiday and try to relax fingers crossed for ur bfp x

Good luck hun, hope these are good signs for you.

:dust:

x

Good Luck hunni, hope its your month. Fingers crossed :witch: tays away and its a BFP for you.:dust:

Good luck hope this is youe month for the BFP!!!
X

Thanks everyone... x

I have just turned down my fav tea too cos I just feel like I could throw up at any given moment...

I have a sh***y horrible taste in my mother too... bit like the taste of a new filling lol x

I am going to Denmark tomorrow dinner time (working) with my boss, and back Wed late - so no chance then ! and then up at 5am and driving to london for a 2 hr meeting FFS ! lol...

My best friend had her baby this morning at 2.20am, a likle boy named Luca, so going to see her and baby on Friday so may test there.....

I so so so hope its my turn and hope i dont feel like this for much longer .... :rofl:

Well today is the day she is due but no sign and she usually turns up first thing but nothing so far... got everything crossed I get my BFP when I get back from Denmark on Wed night... going to buy a test at the airport on my route back ..... hehe x :headspin:

Your in Denmark now?

I really hope the :witch: stays away for you hun

:dust:

Keeping everything crossed for you hun, i'm away on Wednesday, will have to find a computer to hijack :lol:

thanks ladies, I am just leaving for the airport now....

I feel sick as a dog and my boss is driving.... so cant really ask him to pull over.... lol :blush:

I have a very dry mouth too when I aint feeling like i am going to hurl... is that a sign?

OMG your brave not to test! Everything looks good I will be crossing everything for you. Are you away for a week?

Just wanted to say enjoy Denmark and really hope this is your month,hope :witch: stays away for 9 month, hoping for this month to b mine also :witch: due fri. Anyway good luck and tons of Baby dust.
Stacey xxxx:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->