• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy but not itchy boobs?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced what feels like your boob is itching but its just a gentle twinge? near the nipple area feels itchy but sorta internally itchy..Kinda like a bit tender but they twinge which makes me scratch thinking theres an itch but there isnt.:dohh::dohh: LOL dont think i could have made that more confusing if i tried!

Also, today, well this morning when i went for a wee i had one spot of bright pink on my loo roll and i feel like i have a UTI but i dont cause i had them very chronically before having Oliver and i know the difference.. How bizzare!

Sounds like a spot of IB honey - and that boob thing sounds promising too. xx

at 4dpo, can that happen???? i do feel quite achy down there today and my boobs are twingy/achy but i didnt think anything could implant until 6dpo+?

It's possible - I know they reckon 4dpo is too early but it could be because you're tuning into your body more, and noticing things like that because you're ttc. fx'd for you xx

I had tender/itchy feeling nipples within a few days of conceiving... fingers crossed for ya!

i know its not unheard of for people to implant as early as 3dpo and i do know a few ladies who got a :bfp: on a clearblie digi at 8dpo which was amazing.

hope this is it :)

Has anyone experienced what feels like your boob is itching but its just a gentle twinge? near the nipple area feels itchy but sorta internally itchy..Kinda like a bit tender but they twinge which makes me scratch thinking theres an itch but there isnt.:dohh::dohh: LOL dont think i could have made that more confusing if i tried!

Also, today, well this morning when i went for a wee i had one spot of bright pink on my loo roll and i feel like i have a UTI but i dont cause i had them very chronically before having Oliver and i know the difference.. How bizzare!

mine have been like that all day today its really hard to explain,the only feeling i can link it to was my bb's filled up with milk after having my others :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->