Itchy!!

Googiepie

Reaction score
Anyone else's breasts so damn itchy? I have put lotion on but it doesn't work. My stomach gets itchy too. I don't remember this with my first two. :wacko:

Mine can get itchy! I've had random itchy areas but put it down to not moisturising enough, or sometimes when I've taken off bra or item of clothing it can be where a seam has rubbed. sometimes though you get the itch/scratch cycle, the more you scratch the itchier it gets!

I've had itchiness on the sides of my tummy this pregnancy. Look up PUPPP, it sounds like it might be what you have. It's completely harmless to you and baby but so annoying xD I'm afraid I don't have any remedies that have helped except trying to avoid scratching.. helpful aren't I? :haha:

Im also super itchy, when i take my bra off especially I just can't help but scratch my boobs and belly lol x

I had to change body wash when I became pregnant as the one I was using made me itchy. I got a fragrance free super moisturizing one and I don't have that problem with it.

I also have to use special lady parts soap because regular soap makes my lady bits itch when pregnant.

I also have to use special lady parts soap because regular soap makes my lady bits itch when pregnant.

Oh! Can you share which soap? I noticed similar this week, both times directly after shower but went away. You just reminded me of this.

Oh! Can you share which soap? I noticed similar this week, both times directly after shower but went away. You just reminded me of this.

Sweet Spot Labs I think it is called, sold next to Summer's Eve soap in the tampon isle, lol

Anyone else find their legs are super itchy? Especially at night.

Mention the itchiness to your OB please ladies! It might sound silly but it can be a symptom of Colestasis. Can be serious and need to deliver 2 weeks early to prevent full term fetal death. I had this with my daughter.

Mine are itchy sometimes, but lately my nipples have been really sensitive to temperature changes (mostly warm to cold). They've been stinging, almost burning, and the only thing that helps is heating them up somehow! It's super painful sometimes and even though it seems to be fairly common, it really sucks!

Anyone else find their legs are super itchy? Especially at night.

Yes 😩 I put it down to the heat at night .

Boobs also ridiculously itchy to the point I've broken the skin scratching at night. Someone suggested cotton bras so I'm going to get some this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->