It's a girl!!!!

jele123

Reaction score
I did a thread on here in April as I was scared of my reaction if I had a third boy.. Well we went for an early scan yesterday and she's a girl!! Im getting my princess I'm over the moon.. My pregnancies have all been identical so far no morning sickness. The only difference is i craved ice with the boys and im craving sweet things with my girl..
Hope you all get your preference x x x

Yay!! :happydance: Congrats and enjoy all the pink shopping!!

Aww congrats hunny. I kow just how you feel. I have three boys too, and found out on Wednesday that this baby is a girl! I'm so happy, but also scared that they got it wrong and that they'll tell me it's actually a boy at the 20 week scan. Do you have this fear too? I'm also finding it so strange being in the girl sections in shops. I almost feel like a fraud, like I don't belong there. Lol.

I've been buying blue for 5 years and now I'm buying pink its so strange.. I am scared they got it wrong but the sonographer spent 30 minutes looking from different angles, she made me move, cough and laugh so she'd have a little wriggle.. I'm sure it's a girl, the lady couldn't see no boys bits whatsoever..x

I did a thread on here in April as I was scared of my reaction if I had a third boy.. Well we went for an early scan yesterday and she's a girl!! Im getting my princess I'm over the moon.. My pregnancies have all been identical so far no morning sickness. The only difference is i craved ice with the boys and im craving sweet things with my girl..

did you feel any different to when you were carrying the boys? or were you totally shocked? xx

did you feel any different to when you were carrying the boys? or were you totally shocked? xx

Everything is exactly the same apart from cravings.. I must just have good pregnancies I'm very lucky :) x

Huge congrats!!

I also had very good pregnancies with my two boys, no sickness etc ... still up in the air whether to try one more time and see if I can complete the set with a little girl! .... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->