It's a sad state of affairs when...

Anthrogirl

Reaction score
your belly is so big that you have to sit on the toddler's potty stool to sort the clothes on the laundry room floor and get them into the front load washer and dryer...:blush: Oh the joys of pregnancy.

Hahaha!! I haven't been able to bend down to reach into the dryer for 2 months now, thanks to my SPD. Never once did I think to get a little stool to sit on. You're a genius! Oh well, I've gotten out of doing laundry this long thanks to it. Not gonna admit there's a solution now! :haha:

Oh well, I've gotten out of doing laundry this long thanks to it. Not gonna admit there's a solution now! :haha:

Hysterical, forget I even mentioned it! I think you're the smart one! Although if I left laundry to the nearly 14 year old and the Hubby, it would never get done...

And for the record, I finally decided on the stool when I could only bend over for about 15 seconds at a time without either running out of breath or passing out. You should see my temper tantrums when I drop something and it takes 4 tries for my swollen little fingers to pick it up! :winkwink:

my shoes and socks are so nearly besting me, it takes way longer than it should to get um on, but worse is actually gettin um off. i get out of breath from bending over my belly and swollen legs :)
i was folding bub clothes today to go on sheves and i had to sit on a window sil in the middle of it, shelves r low and i was out of breath from my stairs , doh.
i feel like last week i turned a corner for the worse, i have to keep reminding myself, its ok , im just far along now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->