It's about time!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I thought I was ovulating yesterday cause of the bloating, cramps, back and hip aches.. Tonight I just checked my CM and it stretched! Not much but think it'll increase..
So it went from dry, tacky, creamy, watery and now I'm finally getting the EWCM!
I've never been excited about my CM :dance:

Gonna start :sex: tomorrow!

Also I've got a clearblue OPK with the smiley faces..
Can I just use that test anytime during the day?
Do you start using the OPK when you start seeing your cm become slippery and eggwhite?

I've found the best time for me is mid-afternoon, around 3 or 4. And definitely start testing now! Ewcm means ovulation is around the corner! GL!

Thanks!! Yeah I got excited!

My temp dropped way down this morning.. Could I be ovulating today?

It sounds like you probably will ovulate today or tomorrow. Get BDing!! Enjoy!!

Thanks!!! Tonight will be it!

I'm so excited! Gonna use an OPK today.. So hopefully I'll get a positive!

If it doesn't give me a positive does it mean I may ovulate in a few days or so?

I usually start testing on cd 6 or 8 depending on my ewcm,usually when it starts that's when I start testing and test til you get a positive OPK...and start BDing when ewcm starts.

Some women don't get a fully positive OPK because your LH surge can be short. Your temps will confirm if you actually ovulate. Everyone's different though, last month I got 2 positive OPKs and I ovulated on the day of the 2nd one. You should keep BDing until your temps rise and ff confirms your O date. Have fun tonight! :winkwink:

I would say it's better to start using OPKs a bit earlier - once you figure out when you're ovulating, I'd say start testing sort of 3-4 days before that just to make sure you don't miss the surge.

Just checked my CM and it's clear and stretchy!!!!!! :dance::happydance:

Plan on :sex: tonight!

So once you get EWCM how long until the egg drops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->