Its been a while....

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi everyone firstly i just want to say its been so long since iv actually been on bnb! Theres lots of new names i dont recognise :flower: Everytime i signed on somethin came up. Iv been having relationship probs with Rosalies dad im sorry for neglecting the forum :dohh: I hope all the new babies are doing well im going to try catch up on them all :flower: Just want to add Rosalie is doing fab I cant believe shes 6 months old already :wacko: The last time she was weighed 3 weeks ago she was 12lb she cant roll yet but shes laughing and grasping things and putting them in her mouth :haha:

ill try and add a few pics to this thread hope it works and hope to catch up with everyone xx

Attachments

• hb 011.jpg
    hb 011.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • hb 013.jpg
    hb 013.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
  • green dress 027.jpg
    green dress 027.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
  • green dress 067.jpg
    green dress 067.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
  • green dress 057.jpg
    green dress 057.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Nice to see you :flower: Glad Rosalie is doing so well, she lloks so gorgeous, and really cheeky! x

Hellooooo :wave:

Glad to see you are both doing well. Relationships can be tough after a preemie. I've had a rough time too, but I read this recently in Little Bliss magazine and could relate. https://www.bliss.org.uk/core/core_picker/download.asp?id=1971

Sounds like Rosalie is doing brilliantly :) Hope things get better for you.

Thanks for the link sb22 I just read it :( It just shows you really how relationships can break down. But she has come out the other side a stronger person.Its dealing with the hurt of seperation that i find hard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->